Wednesday, May 9, 2012

This Is A Break, Not A Break Up

I need to take a small break from the blog. I'm not quite sure why but it has something to do with a pulling away from my virtual life and a pushing towards my actual life. I think a balance can be struck between the virtual and the actual, and I will be back in a few weeks when I've figured out how to straddle that line gracefully. Until then, I will leave you with these iphone pics of CHB at one of our favorite pizza places in SLC: Este Pizzeria. "Why these pics of CHB?" you ask. Because he's scrumptious, that's why.

Peek

A

                                                                                   
Boo!
                                                                                 

1 comment:

jenn said...

I will miss what you have to say. I however am glad you are doing what you need to do for you my dear! And lovely pictures of the boy, just lovely. :)